Subject: KIND REMINDER Call for Applications – EURL for respiratory viruses
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 12:07:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Dear colleagues,

Kind reminder for the webinar below, organised for the national authorities 
nominated in the scope of the EU reference laboratories for public health.

Please note that registration is needed and has been extended to tomorrow 11 
June at 11:00 CEST.

Please be informed that DG SANTE has launched a new Call for Applications 
for an EU Reference Laboratory (EURL) for public health in the field of 
respiratory viruses.

Information about the Call can be found here: 
<https://health.ec.europa.eu/consultations/eu-reference-laboratories-public-health-2025-calls-applications_en> 
EU Reference Laboratories for public health – 2025 calls for applications - 
European Commission.

Earlier you were nominated by the Permanent Representation of your country 
the EU as the national competent authority responsible for endorsing 
applicants of your country interested in responding to this Call.

The European Commission and ECDC and organising a webinar for national 
competent authorities endorsing applicants which will take place on 11 June 
2025 - 15:30-17:00 CEST. During this webinar, we will provide you with 
further information about the call and the overall process. See attached the 
official invitation and draft agenda.

Attendance to this webinar is limited to the nominated national competent 
authorities and is therefore by invitation only. Should you be interested in 
participating, please register by 10 June 12:30 CEST at the latest: 
https://ecconf.webex.com/weblink/register/r10203010a2521c9d0a6e291818b08013.

Kind regards,

SANTE B2 Secretariat

SANTE B2 - European Commission

DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security

DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]